If your child is feeling isolated and uncertain and it's affected his or her daily life,
they're not alone. Recent studies show that during the first year of the pandemic,
21% of children had feelings of anxiety, and 25% experienced symptoms of depression.
What’s Inside The Post-Pandemic Parenting Masterclass?
Lessons And Strategies You Can Use Right Away
You no longer have to stand by helplessly while your child struggles. The lessons are thoroughly explained, easy to understand, and contain step-by-step implementation guides. Post-Pandemic Parenting contains three modules with three lessons per module. Each lesson takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Really Understanding Your Child
You’ll learn how to:
- Recognize and understand your child’s needs.
- Identify the cycle of emotions and how they affect your child.
- Calm your child when they are stressed, panicked, or acting out.
What To Do And Not To Do
You’ll learn how to:
- Engage with your child effectively to be a part of the solution.
- Deal with your child in extreme distress, including what to do and what not to do.
- Train your child’s brain so they can successfully use the skills you will teach them.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop your best parenting style and understand how it affects your child’s emotional wellbeing.
- Create resilience in your child, one of the most important traits you can teach them.
- Arm your child with skills, skills, skills. When they have the skills, they can learn to manage problems on their own.
For just $59 (normally priced at $197) you get:
6-months of access to the masterclass (three modules with nine lessons that contain material and skills equivalent to six psychotherapy sessions - valued at $1,200)
Invitation to a monthly live online group Q&A with Dr. Robin Arthur (valued at $600)
Access to the complimentary webinar replay – “How to Avoid the 5 Most Common Mistakes Parents Make with Stressed Out Teens”
This masterclass is for you if you’ve watched your child:
- Become uncertain about the future
- Change from being the happy child you know
- Lose interest in the activities they used to enjoy
- Withdraw from friends and family
- Worry about going outside and into the world
- Feel sad or worried about illness or death
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- How to recognize the early signs of stress, anxiety, and depression in children
- Time-tested and proven techniques to address your child’s stress and anxiety
- Positive psychology strategies to help your child be happier and more resilient
- How to confidently engage your child in these strategies
You will be invited to two group parent coaching sessions and become part of an online community for ongoing support.
Enroll now and you’ll also receive free access to:
- Facebook support group with Dr. Arthur, masterclass alumni, and current parents. This interactive forum will provide feedback when you need it.
- Recommendations for new ways to help your child.
- Additional parenting webinars including “How to Avoid the 5 Most Common Mistakes Parents Make with Stressed Out Teens”
All this, plus the Post-Pandemic Parenting masterclass, is just $59.
Dr. Robin Arthur has partnered with Best Point Solutions to present Post-Pandemic Parenting.
Dr. Arthur is a nationally recognized clinical psychologist. She has been solving critical mental health problems for parents and children across the United States for more than 25 years. She works from a strength-based, positive psychology perspective and understands that early intervention leads to faster and better outcomes.
Her goal is to help you quickly learn the skills you need to help your child succeed, gain insight, and move on to a fulfilling, balanced life.
Dr. Arthur has raised four children and understands first-hand the challenges and immense rewards of being a parent!
Other parents had these questions. The answers may help you decide if this masterclass is right for you.
How will I find time for this course?
Will I be able to help my child, or do I need a professional?
Will my investment pay off? Funds are tight right now.
How long will it take me to learn the methods you are teaching?
Are the recommended methods effective for any child at any age?
I wish all parents had access to this information to help with the mental health epidemic of our children.
After dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic, I didn't know how to help my child cope with stress. I felt helpless and out of control. With the Post-Pandemic Parenting online course, I learned how my child might feel and how I might help them with practical exercises and empathy. I needed guidance, support, and appreciation for how difficult raising a child during the Pandemic was, and the course did just that! I wish all parents had access to this information to help with the mental health epidemic of our children. ~ Karen
Now I realize how to recognize and deal with it when I get stressed out, making me a better grandparent.
I searched for ways to help my granddaughter when she got upset, went to the other room, and didn't want to be bothered. While my grandkids were playing, I noticed they would say mean things to each other. After completing the Post-Pandemic Parenting online course, I learned different approaches and strategies for helping my grandchildren cope with stress. The breathing exercises helped my grandkids the most. Also, I stopped and realized how to recognize and deal with it when I get stressed out, making me a better grandparent. I thoroughly enjoyed the class. ~ Denise